I just posted this week’s podcast
Download Podcast for July 14, 2006
fyi, I am going to try to start releasing the podcasts earlier in the week (around Tuesday or Wednesday).
Update : Fixed issue with podcast enclosure in RSS feed.
This weeks podcast discusses:
- Apollo Information on Labs
- Apollo FAQ
- Discussion with Oliver Goldman, and Ethan Malasky (both engineers on the Apollo team)
- Apollo as a runtime.
- How will the Apollo runtime be distributed?
- Preventing DLL hell in Apollo
Here are the links mentioned in the podcast:
- Ryan Stewart posting about Apollo on Labs
- Apollo Section on Labs
- What do you want to know about Apollo?
You can subscribe to the podcast via my RSS 2.0 feed.
Post any suggestions or questions in the comments.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.