We have released a new version of the Flash Player. The latest version for all platforms is version 126.96.36.199. This release contains a number of enhancements and bug fixes including:
- Flash Communication Server : Audio synchronization with video has been significantly improved for live streams.
- Flash Communication Server : management of audio delay (latency) for live streams is significantly improved.
- Flash Communication Server : New property, liveDelay, available on the NetStream object when in live mode. This property gives an approximation of how much delay is in the audio stream as a result of varying network delays.
- Flash Communication Server : Synchronization of audio, video and data messages during playback in a buffered stream is much more precise.
- Time Zone Fix : Fixed invalid daylight savings time offset in the southern hemisphere.
- Cumulative security patches.
- Various other issues.
You can download the new player here.
You can download updated versions of all of the standalone players here (may not be updated yet).
You can read the release notes here.