Brian Lesser just sent me an email with info about the Flash Communication Server development page for Ryerson University. There are some very good articles on developing with the Flash Communication Server, including:
- Using a proxied shared object so that room instances can update information in a separate lobby instance.
- Lobby and Chat Rooms Test Application
- Fixing up some code examples.
- Are function literals more expensive than function declarations?
- Recoding and playing back remote method calls in NetStreams.
- Using the server-side stream object for fine-grained access control to streams.
You can check it out here.