Tons of new Content at the Macromedia Designer and Developer Center. In particular, this week we are highlighting new content on the Macromedia Flash MX Application Developer Center and are premiering the Java Application Development Center.
- (B)logged in : Blogs are Huge : Ed Krimmen
- JD’s Forum : Macromedia MX, Week 1 : John Dowdell
- Extending Components : customizing the ListBox component : Nigel Pegg
- Flash Extreme : Your Friend the Component : Branden Hall
- Using Embedded Video in Macromedia Flash MX : Robert Reinhardt
- Flash for Developers : Using Timelines to maintain Application State : Allen Ellison
- Macromedia Flash MX and PHP : Helen Triolo
- Creating Movie Clip Subclasses : Brian Lesser
- Using Objects in Macromedia Flash MX
- Using Macromedia Flash MX Learning Interactions
- Using Local Shared Objects in Macromedia Flash MX
- Using Local Connection Objects in Macromedia Flash MX
Nigel Pegg, who wrote the article on extending components, was the primary engineer behind all of the components included with Macromedia Flash MX, and will be speaking at FlashForward NYC in July.