Timetrocity iPhone Application for Halo 3
Timetrocity for Halo 3 is an application for the iPhone that provides information and alerts on when weapons and power items re-spawn during matches of Halo 3.
Install from iTunes app store
Main Screen, Timer in Action, Default Timer Screen, Maps, Editing Game Time
- All Halo 3 maps and variants used in online Matchmaking.
- Complete support for all Expansion map packs, including Heroic, Legendary and Mythic.
- Support for all official MLG Pro maps and times.
- Ability to set custom match times.
- Manually reset weapon spawn times.
- Audio and visual alerts at 20, 10 and 2 seconds until spawn time.
- Tracking of number of times each item has spawned.
- Cold Storage
- Ghost Town
- High Ground
- Last Resort
- MLG v6 Amplified
- MLG v6 Construct
- MLG v6 Guardian
- MLG v6 Lockdown
- MLG v6 Narrows
- MLG v6 Onslaught
- MLG v6 The Pit
- Rat's Nest
- The Pit
Timetrocity for Halo 3 has only been tested on iPhone OS 2.2.1
1.1 (Not Yet Released)
- Corrected Sniper Spawn on Smashed.
- Corrected Rocket Spawn on Foundry.
- Corrected Rocket Spawn on High Ground.
1.01 (March 15, 2009)
- Minor bug fixes.
- No visible changes.
1.0 Live (March 9, 2009)
1.0 Submitted (March 4, 2009)
- Submitted to iPhone app store
Feedback and Bugs
Please submit any feedback and / or bugs here.
Timetrocity for Halo 3 was created by Mike Chambers.
You can get the latest news and information on the application here as well as on twitter at:
Other iPhone Applications by Mike Chambers : ActionScript 3 API Reference.