I just posted this week’s podcast
fyi, I am going to try to start releasing the podcasts earlier in the week (around Tuesday or Wednesday).
Update : Fixed issue with podcast enclosure in RSS feed.
This weeks podcast discusses:
- Apollo Information on Labs
- Apollo FAQ
- Discussion with Oliver Goldman, and Ethan Malasky (both engineers on the Apollo team)
- Apollo as a runtime.
- How will the Apollo runtime be distributed?
- Preventing DLL hell in Apollo
Here are the links mentioned in the podcast:
- Ryan Stewart posting about Apollo on Labs
- Apollo Section on Labs
- What do you want to know about Apollo?
Post any suggestions or questions in the comments.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.